Hearty Sweet Potato Salad
- 1kg sweet potato, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1½ tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 green onions (shallots), sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup (50g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 420g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- juice from ½ lemon
- 2 x 150g peach mango yoghurt
- 1 cup (40g) chopped coriander
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 200°c/180°c fan forced.
- Place sweet potato onto a non-stick baking tray, drizzle with sweet chilli sauce. Bake for 40 minutes or until caramelised and soft, turning once; allow to cool. Transfer to a large serving bowl, add green onions, spinach, pepitas and chickpeas. Gently toss together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, peach mango yoghurt and coriander. Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately.
Prep time: 105 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Fat Total 3.9g, Saturated 0.6g
Carbohydrate 36.5g, Sugars 16g
Dietary Fibre 6g