- 2 cups (220g) untoasted muesli
- ¾ cup (75g) malted milk powder
- 1 cup chopped canned or fresh fruit
- ¾ cup (200g) low fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
How To Make
- Combine muesli and malted milk powder in a medium bowl; mix well. Place fruit in a bowl, spoon over yogurt. Top with muesli mixture and drizzle with honey.
- Serve immediately or if desired, place under a hot grill until muesli topping becomes toasted and golden.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Fat Total 3.1g, Saturated 1.2g
Carbohydrate 26.5g, Sugars 14.4g
Dietary Fibre 3.5g