Apricot and Oat Muffins
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oats, plus 1 tbsp extra
- 3/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup pie apricot, plus 1/4 cup extra
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Grease a 12 hole (1/3 cup/80mL) muffin pan.
- Sift flour into a large bowl; add sugar and oats; mix well; pour in combined milk, oil, eggs and pie apricot; mix just until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between muffin pan; sprinkle with extra oats and divide extra pie apricot on top of each muffin. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Fat Total 11.0g, Saturated 1.0g
Sugars 36.0g, Carbohydrate 16.1g
Dietary Fibre 1.7g