- 2 1/4 cups (450g) long grain white rice
- Spray oil for cooking
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium (120g) carrot,, thinly sliced
- 1 medium (200g) red capsicum, sliced
- 150g baby corn
- 1 cup (70g) sliced button mushrooms
- 3 green onions (shallots), sliced
- 150g reduced fat ham, chopped
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup (60mL) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
How To Make
- Cook rice according to packet directions; drain; run under cold water to cool down; spread onto a baking tray and place in the freezer while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Heat a non stick frying pan or wok over medium heat. Spray with oil; pour in eggs, swirl so the egg evenly covers the base; cook until just set, roll up and slice thinly; set aside.
- Reheat frying pan or wok over high heat; spray with oil; cook carrot, capsicum, corn and mushrooms for 3 minutes. Add green onions, ham, rice and peas; cook 4 minutes or until rice heats through.
- Add egg, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce; toss until well combined.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Fat, Total – 4.1g, Saturated 1.2g
Carbohydrate 70.2g, Sugars 5.5g
Dietary Fibre 4.3g